Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tater


My little Tater has found the coveted place in front of the heater. Usually Fluke sits there when it's cold but Tater has found that this is the place to be when Fluke isn't around....

My little darling is very good at peeing on the puppy pee pads but leaves crap all over! err! She's only 3 months old so I cut her some slack. :) I believe she thinks her name is 'Tater Gorgeous' (I tell her she's gorgeous all the time) but she does come to just plain Tater. She also thinks that she is as vicious as a doberman and gets really mad at fleas (no matter how I try to get rid of the fleas she always seems to have one that just won't quit). She seems to be growing (much to my dismay) and doesn't exactly fit the spot by my laptop anymore. She kept chasing/biting my fingers when I would type!

She is now more comfortable laying between my legs on the other side of my laptop (which is a perminate fixture to my lap)...looks comfy!

All-in-all she's one good pup!

2 comments:

on-the-go-mom said...

Tater is so cute! I love puppies...but have to remind myself that they grow up, and I already have 4 grown up dogs. *giggle*

MarshaR said...

Tater is so cute!!! I remember Sandy when she was that little. She also went all over the house and I was totally feed up with it by the time she was finally trained! She is such a sweety!