Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Pictures


We had our family pictures taken by a wonderful photographer, Brian Streett. It was such a fun day and the pictures turned out better than we've ever had done before! Actually, we've never had a family picture taken but we're VERY happy with them. Chris and I had our picture taken with Sydney when she was a baby but the four of us have never had photos taken all together so this was a real treat! We went to South Mountain State park and it was a gloomy day I'll have you know, but it turns out it's perfect for photos! Yay! So, we sat on rocks and walked around acting "natural" which is really hard to do when you know that your being photoed! I posted most of the pictures on FaceBook and played around with some too. This is my favorite of me and Chris. It looks great in color too.
Our little Sydney Liz is growing up.

and the camera loves her.... Truely lovely...and so interested in the world.


I played around with this one. I put a teal tint on it. This is Sydney if she was in the Twilight movies....

Melia has the most expressive face I've seen on such a little person. One minute she looks like she has the powers to kill you and burn down your house... the next she is melancholy in the woods...or a thinking little cutie...but all the time lovely.

1 comments:

Teena said...

we had fun photo...ing your family! you guys are great! and you are so right about melia's facial expressions...they are too funny!