Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Space Dog

This is Max. He is not leash trained. He does not like leashes. He does not like string that looks like it could be used like a leash. He's my buddy and respects me...we have an understanding, I'm in charge and he conforms....mostly. Well, Melia got some glow sticks at school and I thought it would be cute/funny to make Max a 'space dog'. He didn't think that it was that great. "Why are you doing this to me? You really think this is cute? I'm not moving until you take this thing off of me. I give you 5 seconds to take you're little picture and then I'm out of here! You understand that I'm not chewing the crap out of this thing because you said 'no' right? otherwise I'd be all over this thing! I don't like this."

"You're seriously going to blog about this aren't you?"

Yup!




0 comments: